Facial masks are a very effective solution for the long-term treatment of acne. There are dozens of great products that can help you reduce the effects and the number of flashes you receive regularly.
However, there are two problems with goods bought in the warehouse. In the first place, they can be quite expensive, especially if you tend to use them regularly. Secondly, you have a limited choice of ingredients.
For many people, the specific ingredients in facial cleansers can make the situation worse.
It takes a bit of trial and error to identify them, but once you know the cause of the reaction, you want to avoid it.
And the best way to create an effective face mask that suits you is to put together the ingredients yourself. You then have full control and can adjust the recipe bit by bit to try out different options to see if they work.
Yeah, it all takes time and effort. But if you are tired of products that offer only partial lighting, this can be one of the best investments you can make.
To help you get started with the Home Mask, take a look at the following 10 options and try them out.
10 Best Home Button Protection Masks
1. Apple Vinegar Mask
It is one of the easiest remedies you can find at home for eel rash. It’s also one of the most effective. If you really want your skin to stay as clean as possible, you should use apple vinegar. This makes it possible to effectively clean the pores in just a few days.
However, it is very important not to use too much cider vinegar on the bark, as this can lead to complete dehydration of the bark, which can cause all sorts of problems.
You won’t need much here. Only two ingredients:
- Apple vinegar. You can get it at your local medical supply store or you can order here on amazon.
- Fresh water.
- Start by washing your face with water.
- Mix the vinegar with water. Ideally, part of the water should be divided into three parts.
- Now apply this mixture to your skin.
- A mask with studs should be worn for about 10 minutes before rinsing.
Most people use a cider bud mask several times a day. I think three is a magic number. You can pick up a good amount and use it all week if you want.
2. Cinnamon-honey mask
It’s a surprisingly good combination. Honey is absolutely fantastic, like an antibiotic. It keeps your pores healthy and in good condition. Cinnamon is a fantastic antimicrobial agent. Together they make it extremely difficult for eels (open comedones) to live on your skin.
Most people think that the cinnamon and honey mask is a good combination when the acne seriously gets out of control.
All you need is honey and cinnamon. Mix a pinch of cinnamon in a honey doll and you should be ready to start. There are no specific numbers you should really pay attention to.
- Apply a mixture of honey and cinnamon to the skin.
- You have to leave it in place for about ten minutes before you flush it.
- When you rinse yourself, make sure you have up to the last drop of water, otherwise your face will become incredibly sticky and a breeding ground for all sorts of dishonest things.
For best results, repeat this twice a day.
3. Milk and Honey Acne Face mask at home
It’s a different honey recipe. Many people will tell you not to drink milk because it is the main cause of acne, which can sometimes be the case.
However, you only have to worry about it if you actually drink milk. If you apply it to your skin, it actually looks much healthier. In fact, milk contains acid that has antibacterial properties and thus helps to get rid of all the bad things in your skin, which will be very useful when you clean your pores.
- 1 tablespoon of high quality honey.
- 1 tablespoon of whole milk. If you want to make things easier for yourself, you can also use a very natural yoghurt.
This works best at room temperature, at least to prevent skin irritation due to the cold.
- Mix it all together in a small bowl.
- Now use a cotton pad to apply it to the skin.
- Leave the face mask with the pimples at 15 minutes.
- Use a decent cloth to wash it, because the sticky honey picks up all kinds of dead skin cells.
4. Protein towel washing agent
In fact, this is a somewhat unconventional pimple treatment. Most people don’t actually use proteins because they don’t know how effective they are. Although they’re absolutely great for keeping the buttons at bay. In fact, egg proteins contain all kinds of nutrients and proteins that are ideal for repairing damaged skin. It also attracts oil, which keeps the pores clean.
All you need here is protein. Three should do it. Make sure of course that they are well separated from the yolk.
- Make sure your face is completely clean.
- Whip up the egg whites. They must be frothy.
- You can then apply this mixture to your face. You want the face mask to be thick enough, so don’t be afraid to beat up a few extra proteins if necessary.
- Run the mask for about 20 minutes before washing thoroughly.
- Be sure to moisturise the skin afterwards to prevent dehydration.
5. Papaya facial mask with stains
If you look at the list of ingredients of almost every skin care product known to date, you will probably see that there are papayas in it. Indeed, papaya is incredibly beneficial to the skin.
It helps get rid of all those dead skin cells. It also removes all that awful oil that clogs the pores. Papaya also has anti-inflammatory properties that are incredibly ideal for those who currently have inflamed skin.
All you need is a papaya. You have to crush the papayas. You want to leave the food on the table for a few hours. The consistency will gradually thicken, which means you can apply it to your skin.
- Once the papaya’s in place, just apply it to a clean face. The layer of the mask must be thick.
- Leave this mask on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Then make sure you clean it thoroughly with warm water.
This is a recipe you can use once or twice a day, depending on the severity of your pimples.
6. Orange Acne Mask
Orange is one of the best essential citrus fruits. This makes it a greasy hand to fight all those horrible bacteria in your skin. It is also filled with vitamin C. This is exactly of what you want.
Vitamin C fights bravely against bad skin cells.
This promotes the growth of new skin cells. The basic rule is this one: If you use an orange peel facial mask, you will look absolutely shiny in no time.
The best? You only use the bowl here. This means you can eat two delicious oranges before applying the orange mask.
- Two orange peels.
- Here we go.
Make sure you wash your face thoroughly with warm water. This opens the pores and lubricates your face as little as possible.
- Crush the orange peel until it becomes pasty.
- Some people like to add water at this stage. It facilitates application to the skin.
- It must remain on the skin for about 20 minutes before it can be washed off.
- It is important that you apply a moisturizer, because it is known that this acne mask dries out.
7. Button mask with tea tree oil
This is another facial mask that contains an ingredient suitable for all kinds of different diseases.
Clearly, you want as little oil on your skin as possible. Don’t worry, it’s not bad oil. This really helps to dissolve all the extra bad fats on your skin. It also facilitates the removal of dead skin cells. Tea tree oil brilliantly kills bacteria.
All you need is a small bottle of tea tree oil. You can get them at your local organic food store. But I prefer organic tea tree oil from pharmacy extracts.
- Clear your face.
- Mix tea tree oil and water in a ratio of 1:9.
- They won’t make a real face mask out of it. Instead, apply this combination only to the most problematic parts of your face.
- It should be applied about 15 minutes before rinsing.
Once you have tea tree oil in your home, consider other effective methods of using tea tree oil to combat pimples.
8. Strawberry honey button Face mask
Let’s go back to honey for this. You already know the benefits of honey. They don’t know the advantages of strawberry.
If you’ve ever thought about how to fight pimples, you know that salicylic acid is one of the best ingredients to do that. So you’ll be happy to know that this acid contains a lot of strawberries and honey. It is excellent for cleaning dead skin cells, removing bacteria and suppressing inflammation. When you use this mixture, you promote healthy skin, which is exactly what you want.
- You need at least three strawberries. Wash them incredibly well under cold running water, because you don’t want them exposed to the risk of bacteria.
- 2 teaspoons of the best raw honey.
- Mix it all up.
- If you want, you can throw the mixture in the blender. Make sure you only pulse with the mixture. If it is too cold, it is not suitable for application to the skin.
- It should stay on his skin for about 20 minutes.
I suggest to moisturize the skin afterwards so it doesn’t get too dry.
9. Face mask for banana acne
This is one of the best home remedies for acne. All you need is a banana peel. The skin component we’re interested in is called lutein. It is an antioxidant known for its ability to reduce skin inflammation. It also has the side effect of stimulating the growth of skin cells. It will not eliminate the pimples completely, but it will make the problem much easier to solve.
All you need is a banana peel. You don’t need a banana, so feel free to eat it. It’s delicious!
- You have to rub the banana peel on the skin.
- Try to get a decent coating. You might even need two bananas.
- You should leave this acne face mask on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
If it dries, you can use a high quality humidifier to check it.
10. Aloe Vera Acne Face mask
Aloe vera is a natural ingredient used in all kinds of natural remedies. Some face masks require the use of aloe vera. These masks are very good, but it is cheaper and sometimes more effective to use only aloe vera.
The main reason you use aloe vera is that it kills all the bacteria on your skin.
It will also relieve you of any inflammation, which can be very serious for pimples.
All you need is aloe vera gel. Make sure you get the cleanest gel possible. The more additives there are, the more likely they are to damage your skin.
- It is not necessary to apply the gel on every part of the skin.
- Instead, apply it to the areas that seem to give you the most pimples.
- Let it get into your skin. You don’t have to wash it.
Don’t use it too often, you don’t want it to dry out your skin.
It’s up to you!
This brings us to the end of this post. Use one of these amazing homemade acne masks today and you’re sure to see positive results when you put it on.
Do you have anything to add to this function? Share your comments below!
homemade face mask for acne and oily skin,homemade face mask for acne scars,face masks for acne at home,best face mask for acne-prone skin,diy face mask for glowing skin,homemade face mask for dry skin,diy overnight face mask for acne,best face mask for acne scars
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.