If you didn’t know, Reddit can be a great place to find product recommendations. Users and communities have an obligation to provide useful information and help provide important information for the procurement process. If you’re looking for the best vitamin C serum to add to your product arsenal, Reddit magazines are a great place to get ideas.
Here are 7 of the best vitamin C serums, according to red users.
Vitamin C serum has a positive effect on
This powerful antioxidant has a number of benefits when applied topically to the skin’s surface. If you need more persuasion to try this amazing vitamin on your skin, check out this list of benefits:
- Contributes to skin hydration at the level of – Vitamin C has a moisturising effect on the skin by reducing the loss of transepidermal water, allowing the water to be retained more effectively. When you activate your vitamin C serum mode, your skin starts to feel fresh and smooth.
- Helps eliminate hyperpigmentation (dark spots) – Although the use of serum vitamin C does not completely eliminate the signs of hyperpigmentation, it can have a major impact on visible appearance. Vitamin C serum, which prevents the production of melatonin, makes brown spots disappear and gives a smoother complexion.
- Increases collagen production – One of the main benefits of using vitamin C on the skin is that it begins to increase the body’s own collagen production. As collagen production increases, the skin becomes firmer, more elastic and less susceptible to sagging.
- Reduces sun damage – Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants and protects against free radicals. It is these free radicals that damage the skin in the sun.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes – Another side effect of daily vitamin C serum intake is that it can reduce the appearance of those unwanted dark circles under the eyes. By reducing skin discoloration, the skin under the eyes gets a more natural color and radiance.
7 Best vitamin C serums (Reddit)
1. Skin care 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic acid serum
#1 Most Recommended Vitamin C Serum on Reddit
Send the van with this huge dose of local vitamin C to dry, lifeless skin. It’s the most discussed vitamin C serum on Reddit. Your skin begins to accumulate collagen and becomes lighter each time you use this serum. The formula also protects the skin against environmental pollutants and stress factors. The light, non-greasy formula is smooth and penetrates quickly into the skin. Simply use two or three drops of this serum for each application.
Look at the Amazon.
2. Selection Paula BOOST C15 Super Booster 15% Vitamin C
Paula’s Choice is one of Reddit’s favorite brands.
Another Reddit cult favorite is Paula’s vitamin C serum. With a high concentration of 15% vitamin C in balance with vitamin E and ironic acid, this skin accelerator deserves a place in your skin care protocol. The light formula is quickly absorbed by the skin. This high degree of absorption makes it a good choice as a stand-alone product or to mix with daily moisturizers. Its formula, rich in antioxidants, improves skin radiance, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, brightens the complexion and gives a more youthful appearance.
Look at the Amazon.
3. Holiday serum for stunned elephants
Although Reddit users report that vitamin C serum is expensive, they say it’s worth it.
The prestigious Drunken Elephant skincare line is proud to introduce the C-Firm Day Serum, which contains a variety of ingredients for long-lasting results. This serum contains L-ascorbic acid, ironic acid and vitamin E, as well as many other nutrients and fruit enzymes for a powerful boost. The unique combination of pumpkin and pomegranate enzyme extract works as a team to get rid of dead skin cells. C-Firm remains active on your skin for up to 72 hours after application and gives your complexion a strong dose of shine, hydration and radiance.
Look at the Amazon.
4. Vitamin C Serum of mad hippies with cognac root, hyaluronic acid and ferulic acid
Reddit users call this vitamin C serum because of its low price and high quality. Not very good for use under make-up.
According to Reddit, it is one of the cheapest vitamin C serums. Thanks to a formula containing 30% pure L-ascorbic acid, this anhydrous serum remains stable and effective. Lightweight silicone provides good product performance without the grain size that other products can leave behind. Conventional functions are products that cover a wide range of applications, and this specific serum is no exception.
Look at the Amazon.
6. Skin correction C E Ferulic with 15 % L-ascorbic acid
SkinCeuticals are users of Reddit of the Holy Grail. However, the high price does not make it easy for some. Please note that you are not buying this product from Amazon.
This patented serum with Vitamin C has a premium formula for fast and visible results. Whey combines 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) with 1% vitamin E and 0.5% ironic acid. This combination offers advanced protection of the environment against elements such as ozone pollution and infrared radiation. The vitamin C in this product remains effective for at least 72 hours after each application and offers you the benefits that continue to work. Paraben-free formula, suitable for dry, normal and sensitive skin.
7. Nufontan C20+Vitamin CFerulic serum
Finally, there is a very popular vitamin C serum on Reddit – NuFountain C20.
In addition to ferulic acid, this potency serum contains 20% local L-ascorbic acid. In combination with additional antioxidants, this serum improves skin texture and overall transparency. Reddit users point out that hyaluronic acid and panthenol are key ingredients in this formula, which hydrates and soothes the skin. Because the serum is freshly prepared with every order, you can be sure that you have a powerful product for daily use.
Look at the Amazon.
How do you use vitamin Cserum?
Adding a serum with vitamin C to your skin care routine is as easy as this:
Step 1: Skin peeling and peeling
Cleanse the skin with a mild facial cleanser. Then keep an eye on the chemical peel. So the skin is ready for the action of the serum. Be sure to allow the skin to dry before applying the serum so that it can be absorbed effectively.
Step 2: Apply a few drops of serum in the palm of the hand
Then apply a few drops of serum to your hand. Remember, a little goes a long way to get the powerful benefits of Vitamin C Serum. Gently apply the serum to your face with the tips of your other hand. Do not first apply the serum on a cotton wool pad or sponge. This will only result in the absorption of the whey by the material and the elimination of too much product. Applying it directly to the skin will give you the greatest benefit and make you feel the least waste.
Step 3: Sign up!
Apply drops of vitamin serum on the face and neck. Don’t hesitate to get involved wherever you want and realize the benefits. Don’t forget that vitamin C can be taken in the morning as well as in the evening. After treatment with your favourite non-comedogenic facial humidifier. If you use the serum in the morning, be sure to use sunscreen in conjunction with the procedure.
Tip: You can use your favorite vitamin C serum in a single product or add a few drops to the moisturizer and use it as a team. It is also important to note that although vitamin C can be safely used in combination with other skin care products, its use with niacinamide can reduce the effectiveness of serums.
Summary: Best vitamin C serums (according to Reddit)
- Intemporal skin care 20% Ferulic Acid Serum Vitamin C + E
- Drinking the Elephant Festival Serum
- Choose Paula BOOST C15 Super Booster 15% Vitamin C
- Hippie vitamin C serum with cognac root, hyaluronic acid and ferulic acid.
- Skin corrections C E Ferulic with 15 % L-ascorbic acid
- Normal suspension of 30% vitamin C in silicone
- NuFountain C20 + ferulic vitamin C serum
Why vitamin C serum injections?
Because vitamin C can be extremely acidic. It is therefore not uncommon for local serums to cause skin irritation in some users. In order to acclimatize the skin to this acid, dosage with the serum should be carried out after one day, until the skin has become accustomed to ascorbic acid.
How can a plaster test serum vitamin C?
To test the skin and see how it reacts to a serum containing vitamin C, apply a small dot on the hand and after a few hours check the skin for signs of irritation.
How much should I spend on a serum containing vitamin C?
Prices of vitamin C serums vary widely, from about $15 to almost $200. As with all skincare products, you need to buy a serum that fits your budget. The more advanced formulas will of course cost more.
How often should vitamin C serum be used?
Feel free to use the vitamin C serum twice a day for optimal results. Most users report more success when using the serum in the evening and in the morning.
There’s a disadvantaged community for everything. From cars, personal finances to beauty. If you are looking for the best serum for vitamin C, you know that red users know all the details. From Vitamin C-based serums to serums under $25 to serums under $200, these products are sure to be a hit in your daily skin care routine.
vitamin c reddit skincare,mad hippie vitamin c serum,timeless vitamin c,timeless vitamin c serum reddit,lilyana vitamin c serum reddit,obagi vitamin c reddit,tree of life vitamin c serum reddit,the ordinary vitamin c
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.