Thanks to advances in skin care technology, more products are now available for treating acne and the resulting scars. Adaptalen gel is one of the latest products for the treatment of pimples.
What is adapalin?
Adaptalin is a retinoid used for the treatment of mild to moderate forms of acne. Like other types of retinoids, they act adaptively by increasing the rate of cell turnover. By intensifying this process, new, flawless skin replaces old skin faster. This adaptation of cell renewal also works by cleaning the pores and stopping acne before it takes root. Adaptalin is available on the market and in the form of a prescription as an active ingredient in various acne medications.
As a superexfoliator it is adaptable to prevent the formation of blackheads. Adaptalin quickly penetrates the hair follicles, cleans the pores and stops acne in its tracks. The ingredient also reduces inflammation. These properties work together to improve the overall appearance of the skin. Adaptalin is available as a gel and is applied directly to the affected skin.
Does the adaptive gel contribute to the attenuation of acne scars?
A recent clinical study has shown that Adaptalin is also an effective treatment for existing atrophic acne scars. The study examined the effectiveness of a 0.3% correction. A 24-week study concluded that when used sequentially, this ingredient effectively reduces the appearance of atrophic scars caused by acne.
Adaptation for best unavailable products
Until recently, local retinoids were only available by prescription. However, the FDA’s recent approval to modify retinoids as an over-the-counter solution for acne makes it easier to treat acne and the resulting scars. A concentration of 0.1% is now available for free. Don’t forget that the above mentioned study found a concentration of 0.3%. Here are the two best OTC variants containing the active substance – Adaptalin
1. Different-Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment
This popular treatment is based on local retinoids, which are believed to accelerate cell renewal. The pimples are also cleaned by reducing skin inflammation. Differentiated Gel is the first local retinoid that resists the OTC formulation and is both effective and soft. The product is applied in a thin layer to the face or other parts of the skin that tend to crack. Restore the skin’s natural texture and complexion, Differin Adapalene gel leaves the skin clean and fresh.
Look at the Amazon.
2. Proactive® Fitting Gel
This gel plunges deep into the pores during application and takes effect in just five minutes. The treatment of acne at the cellular level with Proactiv® Adapalene Gel restores the natural balance of the skin. This product treats various pimples such as eels, clogged pores, whitecaps and other stains. Adaptalin with the active ingredient is also effective when there is a need to reduce redness and irritation. This gel should be used in combination with a good sunscreen.
Look at the Amazon.
How to use Adapalene Gel for Acne scars
Unlike many spot therapies on the market today, it is suitable for all skin areas at risk of acne. As it is also used as a preventive measure, it can be applied to all areas where deficiencies may occur. After thorough cleansing, apply a suitable gel to your skin and follow the procedure with your favorite moisturizer. Since the product can dry the skin, you should use it every other day and gradually reduce the interval between applications. It is also recommended to use the adapter at night, as this can increase the sensitivity to sunlight.
Other advice for the treatment of acne scars
- Regular cleaning and peeling: The first line of protection against acne is regular cleaning and peeling. Make sure you do your best to find the right products for your skin type.
- Learn not to select: Although it can be tempting to try to shrink pimples, it is important to resist the urge to pierce the skin. It not only irritates the pimples even more, but also brings harmful impurities to the surface of the skin.
- Daily use of sunscreen products: Proactive use of sunscreen products can prevent even more uneven and pronounced acne scars.
- Chemical Housing: This treatment uses a specially developed acid mixture that removes old layers of skin and opens a new, fresher and less stained skin. When using beta- or alpha-hydroxy acids, this process quickly leads to peeling of the skin. Learn more about chemical peels to remove acne scars.
- Consultation with dermatologists: A professional dermatologist will help you develop a care protocol tailored to your individual needs. These qualified professionals are able to prescribe the best treatment for your skin type and specific problems. A personal consultation with a dermatologist is better than all the advice you can find on the internet.
Before and after image acquisition
The best way to measure the effectiveness of the gel is to take pictures to compare before and after images. These photos are also useful if you decide to see a dermatologist.
How long does it take to moisten acne scars with an adaptive gel?
The use of an adaptive gel is not a nocturnal solution. Clinical studies have shown that the gel is effective in reducing acne scars after about 24 weeks of consecutive use.
Jake is passionate about skincare and loves to share practical skincare tips. Plagued by pimples in his early teens, he tries to find affordable products that actually work.
Interaction with Reader
adapalene gel for acne scars price,adapalene for acne scars review,differin pitted scars,adapalene atrophic scars,differin for acne scars reddit,adapalene acne scars before after,how to use adapalene gel,adapalene or tretinoin for scars
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.