Sunbeds celebrated their debut when consumers followed in the footsteps of celebrities. At one point, tannins became the only way to get a good tan indoors, which was more bronze than red lobster. Meanwhile, the cosmetics industry produces drinks and lotions for domestic use.
When the tanning phenomenon first appeared, there was a wave of enthusiasm from consumers who did not have the patience to buy a tan one by one. The tanning products are fast and spectacular and attract an impatient audience.
Nowadays tanning is an art, a science and a competition for companies that want to prove that their product is the most painful and profitable. Even the labels and bottles are wild and extreme. It’s a whole new world of tanning.
Select a content template
What is Tingle Tan?
It is a stronger, deeper and faster way for chemists to get a tan by mixing the skin care ingredients with tanning agents and a chemical called methyl nicotinate.
The formulas are applied by hand and as soon as the lotion touches the skin, a tingling or burning sensation develops and the skin surface becomes bright red. The shades of red vary from moderate to extreme. People with sensitive skin generally have the most intense reactions.
For tanning enthusiasts who want to see the spectacular difference right away, the tanning products are a paradise because they change the skin very quickly from pale to tropical.
Some are even so reactive that the tingling sensation can be felt for a few days after application. Designed for experienced solariums, you can use it alone or with a sunbed to achieve bronze status.
According to Lotionsource.com, tanning products first appeared on the market in the early 1990s, but this niche was so new and innovative that prices were unbelievably high and sales were sporadic.
The inventors of the first sunscreens were chemists John Abate International, an Arizona-based manufacturer that produced the first sunscreens under the Swedish beauty brand.
The news of this new type of lotion spreads quickly and the formulations spread from the first Accelerator to bottles with level 1, 2 and 3 labels.
Eventually Tingle Factor 4 products were introduced, and with each iteration the mix became stronger and longer, especially when used in combination with tanning beds. As these products are not regulated by the FDA, they are not being evaluated by the FDA and there are no indications that this will change in the short term.
Disagreement over tannins
At the beginning of this study, it is important to address the issue of tanning conflicts so that you know what to expect when your skin becomes sensitive and reacts strongly to the chemicals used to make these products.
In addition, the use of preservatives such as propylene glycol and butylene glycol may increase this risk for users with hypersensitive skin. After all, everything you use on your skin goes into the bloodstream, so it’s not an insignificant lotion considering the ingredients.
Dan Bayer, a chemist at TanPlusforHealth.com, warns that the ingredients responsible for the tingling sensation can be so toxic that people mixing and spilling them have to wear masks to avoid breathing difficulties when working with these chemicals. You should not have this reaction if your skin tolerates these remedies, but the word for wisdom: To be sure, try to get a tan on a small area of the skin before you cover yourself.
7 Tips and figures
1) Make sure that you do not enter the tannery if you have never used a tanner before. These products have been developed to speed up the tanning process in a fast and spectacular way. Follow the packaging instructions in your letter.
2) If you already have a lot of melanin in your DNA (you quickly expose yourself to the sun after tanning or sunbathing in a sunbed), you may be lucky enough to miss the typical bright red reaction of other light colored users.
3) Expect a strong tingling sensation when your skin gets used to the tingling sensation of sunscreen. Depending on your body’s ability to tolerate tingling, your skin can be extremely hot for a certain period of time.
4) Many sparkling products contain bronzer. They increase colour saturation even further. So, if you have fair skin and use a product designed for extreme results, you have a better chance of getting a tan.
5) Although some women and men use products that cause facial tingling, they are not recommended by scientists or manufacturers. The instructions and labels on the packs indicate that tanning is recommended for the limbs and torso, not for the face.
6) Do not immerse immediately after applying the tanning products, otherwise the product will not have time to penetrate the bloodstream and transform the skin.
7) Do not treat children or pets immediately after use. Some warnings recommend not touching any of the marks for a few hours after application, just in case. Since these products are powerful, you should clean your hands several times after use.
5 Best Yeast Tanning Lotion
Whether you’re a fan of reality TV or wouldn’t see it if your life depended on it, the girls of the Jersey Shore (2009-2012) have moved with the times, going from wild beach behavior on prime time TV to leather goods entrepreneurs.
Jenny JWoww Farley has described himself as one of the highest quality sparkling products available on the market today. By combining a tingling factor with tanning products – and bottles in scandalously wild packaging – the Crazy Hot Tingling Bronzer may not promise fame, but it can prepare you for the camera if you crave significantly darker skin.
- Produces a real bronze color, so less redness.
- Some users with sensitive skin do not respond to this product.
- The smell is irresistible, it can remind you of the glaze of cinnamon cakes.
- Active ingredients include yoghurt, gooseberry oil and pear oil.
- The price can be a decisive factor for the company, this product is expensive.
- They must stay away from children and pets after the application has been made.
- You may get red spots within a few days, or your skin may feel warm to the touch.
- Some users do not report earthquakes!
The Pink Diamond T2 formula is produced by the company that started the tanning movement and contains bronze. It rapidly increases oxygen levels to produce a darker, longer lasting color than previous formulas and claims to firm the skin and stimulate cell growth.
This lotion contains a carat complex (caffeine and allantoin) and three hydrating ingredients. The Swedish Beauty therefore claims that the Pink Diamond T2 bronzer gives a more hydrating feeling. The smell of citrus fruits and cranberries is pleasant, but if you just want to look glamorous, this product from Swedish Beauty should do it at a more affordable price.
- It won’t make your skin orange and make you shiver.
- The tingling factor disappears fairly quickly after application.
- Swedish beauty has retained the pleasant scent of a few decades ago.
- A rich, creamy application and a little too far.
- Swedish Beauty has had decades to eliminate the reaction, so it’s a safe bet for beginners.
- Not everyone has noticed that this product gives a deep and long-lasting tan.
- It’s not as expensive as competing brands, but you get less in the bottle.
- You may not like the way your skin turns red after application.
- The active ingredients can cause tingling, which is both annoying and unpleasant.
- Some users do not report tingling.
Once you get over Ruby’s sticker shock and price and see the benefits and features it offers, it can become your favorite Tanner’s tingle.
The ruby red formula contains a coolant to counteract the redness and burning sensation caused by a possible tan. Despite its intensity, you may feel more at ease after using this formula.
The ingredients are exotic: spicy capsaicin and liquorice extract – only two of these are worth mentioning. Ruby Tanning Lotion is advertised with a tanning capacity of 19X, so if you are impressed by the numbers, you may not mind trying your plastic.
- If you are looking for extremes, expect the tingling to be particularly strong.
- The silicone emulsion added to this tannery moisturizes and softens it.
- Recommended by solarium professionals for all skin types.
- It goes a bit far and you get a lot of product (13.5 ounces).
- Provides immediate and delayed color reproduction results.
- Careless use can cause streaks that can lead to itching and piercing of the skin.
- Extremely expensive (a trade fair could not afford it, not even with a discount for the employees!).
- Contact with children or pets is forbidden for a few hours after the request.
- Responses include: I felt like a fire. I thought I was burning alive.
- Remove contact lenses before applying them to your skin, otherwise you may find yourself in a world of pain.
The Ed Hardy brand is associated with a variety of lotions and drinks. The chemists who make them are at the basis of this claim at Extreme.
Develop a basic brown color in a week with this lotion right now; the color should last long if you use Booster a few days a week.
Some say it is the richest formula on the market today, with a growing number of users describing the experience as warm rather than pleasant. Not for a novice tanner, this product fits his extreme label.
- The large bottle of 13.5 ounces will last a very long time.
- Can be combined with Ed Hardy Get Ripped Lotion for a long, even tan.
- The pleasant fragrance resonates with men and women.
- People who have been using this product since 2011 describe it as the most popular product on the market.
- No waiting for colour development, experienced tanners can see the difference after just one application.
- It can be hard to find because it sells fast, so you have to look for it.
- Hands can turn orange if you don’t clean them properly (some recommend using baby wipes).
- Some customers felt no jitters and sent the goods back for this reason.
- It may fade faster than competing brands if applications are not repeated.
- Can react to sensitive skin or allergy sufferers and can lead to red tape and/or itching.
Once you get used to the words used to describe today’s shivering brown color, you won’t be surprised that the words XS Mega Extreme XXX Sizzling are associated with that shivering brown color dedicated to Creations Trinity.
Formulated with anti-aging and firming ingredients, it contains polished black silicone and Matrixyl Synthe 6 additives to bring XXX into the shower. Disposable use provides an instant tan, although not all customers are enthusiastic about the smell of this product.
- It is the latest generation of Trinity tanners, and fans of the brand say it is the most extreme there is.
- A whole day on the beach in a few minutes, a week on the beach in a few hours.
- Contains bronzers that provide a super-dark tan in two weeks without solarium.
- The size and price of the bottles make it a good deal for Gerber.
- Use with the solarium and tan even faster.
- This formulation may be too strong for new tanners who do not yet have a basis.
- Not all buyers find the latest iteration as effective as the previous versions.
- Maybe you’re not prepared for the heat it’s going to be, a customer said.
- Stomach complaints due to the intensity of the ingredients were rarely reported.
- Can leave chemicals on surfaces that can affect others, even after drying.
It can be difficult to overcome the exaggeration associated with these products, as manufacturers use almost every exclamation point in the dictionary to claim the superiority of their product.
Take the packaging and the wild names out of the equation, and in our opinion the Pink Diamond® T2 Pin-Tanner from Swedish Beauty is very useful for all types of tanneries: new, old and tanning enthusiasts.
It’s the oldest, it’s affordable, it’s widely available and it’s the only product formulated with ingredients to combat snail formation and cell growth. Buying a product that is a pioneer in the industry is always a good bet if you are new to tanning.
Keep in mind that pink diamond may offer more advantages than competing products at a better price, but like competing products, it is not FDA approved. So use it carefully and don’t forget to test the skin area to see how it reacts before covering it with your body. If you like the result, become a Bronze Goddess or a Goddess by the company that introduced this product line!
best tingle tanning lotion without bronzer,best tingle tanning lotion 2019,hottest tingle tanning lotion 2019,strongest tingle tanning lotion,best tingle tanning lotion 2018,inferno tanning lotion,best tanning bed lotion,best indoor tanning lotion 2020
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.